14 September 2014

BANG BANG!

Went to cut my fringe about 2 weeks ago and finally got my ass to the computer to share pictures about it! O.O Sorry sorry sorry for the lack of updates i know i said this many times but i am just really caught up with life. It's not just you guys that i'm missing out on..

I also meet friends lesser, meet my family lesser though i make it a point to see them at least once a week. I also have difficulties handing in my work on time becox i really haven't been feeling my best.

But i am happy =D So if you'd just be patient with me.. I thank you and i promise i will do better..

So please don't think i'm taking things for granted okay! I know i have everything that i have, thanks to my blog and my readers so i will never ever ever not want to give more love to this blog one!

Okay! Pictures!!!

❤ ❤ ❤ Cleo Hairmake ❤ ❤ ❤
Central @ Clarke Quay Level 4
Tel: 6338 5250

Nobody cuts my hair other than Sio =DDD
After a super shiok hair wash..
About done.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE SIO!!!

Becox only he can blow my hair until just nice O.O Really other people blow one either always too pong or too flat. Or cannot last for days =X You know lah i don't shampoo until every 3 - 4 days one.

Sometimes when Sio blow my hair until so nice, i don't shampoo for 5 - 6 days. Can last me through one event after another hahahha. Also love it becox he don't use hairspray on me unless i ask him to. Usually i won't ask him to, unless it's for photoshoot.

Snapped four pictures with him and he only have that one expression until i ask him "Hmm.. You only one face?" He say yes. I am like.. Erm.. ANOTHER FACE OKAY?
Hahahah another face of Sio.
Done! Thank you Sio!!! ^.^ And excuse me, my brown hair still very chio in a different brown after soooo many wash hahaha.
Sam jiejie come help me take OOTD hahaha. Need to so big project one hor i do one hair.
My romper is from a Japanese label.
*Wink*
Sorry don't know how to caption chio camho pictures. LOL.
Amazing how bangs can make us look younger hor!!! But also must see who cut lah =X Some people cut bangs become like ah toot or make the face look even shorter and fatter =XXX
Okay lah! If you wanna book an appointment with Sio, please call to book for him at 63385250!

❤ ❤ ❤ Cleo Hairmake ❤ ❤ ❤
Central @ Clarke Quay Level 4
Tel: 6338 5250

I will talk to you soon! =DDD

4 comments:

Windy said...

Very Pretty.

BaByStEpHiE said...

You really look nice with bangs!! It's true not everybody can pull it off :D

♥ Melody said...

QiuQiu is kawaii :D

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty n young!!!

I have made my 2nd visit to Cleo Hair. Sio is really good. Excellent service :)