24 November 2014

Cleo Hairmake SS2015

SUP~!!!

You all saw it on my instagram already lah. I am back to blue hair. Sort of.

Half blue! Anyway before i put up some super self-obsessed camho pics.. Just wanna let you girls know that Cleo Hair & Make is looking for hair models for their Spring/Summer 2015 hairbook.

So if you wanna do some makeover to your hair, good news is everything will be taken care of. From cutting, to styling, to treatment and colour etc to prepare your hair for the photoshoot.

If you're keen please email cleohairsg@gmail.com with details and photo(s) of yourself!

Just a gentle reminder that if you join you should be receptive to possible hair makeover be it in style or colour! Hope you understand =D


❤ ❤ ❤ Cleo Hairmake ❤ ❤ ❤
Central @ Clarke Quay Level 4
Tel: 6338 5250

Did my hair at Cleo Hairmake the other day!!! Thanks to Sio for the new hair colour! I really really love the Honey ash brown on my crown!!! And of course the Blueberry ash at the bottom!
When i tie my hair up it looks instantly less outrageous but still pretty haha!
Okay might have over photoshopped my face here but the original one was already quite distorted cox my selfie camera suck. The lens suck. So i'm actually really waiting for Pentax to come out with flip screen omg.. Their lesn is by far the best i've tried T.T But no flip screen damn hard. I mostly use it to shoot every other thing, except myself. Haha.
Okay this one more true to real life hahaha.
New profile picture maybe.

Seriously i hardly ever can look chio these days except on days after visiting Cleo =X

So if you're keen to be part of the Cleo SS 2015 hairbook, you can be rest assured you will end up looking pretty okay hahaha. So you can leave your hair in their hands =)

Very excited to meet all of the models for the photoshoot! Haha! I'm sure the other bloggers at Cleo feel the same. We had so much fun the last photoshoot for Autumn/Winter 2014.

Good luck! Hope you get chosen!!! Cox i don't know about you.. But Spring Summer is the chioest cox it's all floral and colours and fun!!! ^.^

Bai bai! ^.^

❤ ❤ ❤ Cleo Hairmake ❤ ❤ ❤
Central @ Clarke Quay Level 4
Tel: 6338 5250

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waaaaah QiuQiu your makeup is perfect! You look like a doll ^^ I've followed you for a long time and saw your makeup skills evolve (truth: it bothered me that your false lashes were applied so badly back in the day) but I think you've just reached perfection~

meigi said...

Qiu qiu, can I know what details should I leave? Thanks in adv